Thursday, October 9, 2014

It's A Book!

The Working Parent's Guide To Homeschooling by Robyn Dolan
The Working Parent's Guide To Homeschooling

It's finally in print and boy am I anxious to get this book out to anyone who might benefit from it. Think you're too busy working to homeschool your children? Think again! "The Working Parent's Guide To Homeschooling" is packed with tips, tricks, suggestions and resources to help working parents take charge of their children's education.

Get your free excerpt at the link above and get ready to explore a whole new world of opportunities and freedom for yourselves and your children. "The Working Parent’s Guide to Homeschooling" will inform and empower you with tools and resources to homeschool. You'll explore time management, child care arrangements while working, how to teach and more, with real life working parents’ solutions to each of these issues.

Written specifically for working parents, my own experience peppers every chapter and I also share several other families’ experiences to illustrate solutions to succeed in working and homeschooling.

This dream has been a long time coming, so I hope you will celebrate with me. Now that I've given birth to my first book, I plan on doing it again. Get your copy today and tell me what you think!


Ebook formats coming soon.

Check out these other posts, too:

Tic Tac Toe

No comments: